Apex Legends Mobile, the latest fast-paced battle royale game from Respawn Entertainment, will launch globally on May 17. Similar to the PC version, Apex Legends Mobile will feature a wide range of playable characters, also known as Legends. Each character possesses a unique set of abilities that players can use to gain a tactical advantage on the battlefield.So, without further ado, let’s take a closer look at all Apex Legends Mobile characters and their abilities.
Apex Legends mobile characters and abilities
Respawn Entertainment has confirmed a total of ten playable characters for Apex Legends Mobile, and here’s a list of all Legends.
- Passive Skill: Tracker – See the traces left by your enemies.
- Tactical Ability: Eye of the Father – Briefly reveal hidden enemies, traps and clues in the building in front of you.
- Ultimate Ability: Beast of the Hunt— Boost your senses, make you move faster and stand out from your opponents.
- Passive Skill: Double Time – Catching fire while sprinting makes you move faster for a short period of time.
- Tactical Ability: Smoke Launcher – Fires a high-velocity smoke canister that explodes into a wall of smoke on impact.
- Ultimate Skill: Rolling Thunder—— Summons a shell that slowly spreads across the terrain.
- Passive Skill: Swift Heal – Over time, Octane automatically restores any lost health.
- Tactical Ability: Stim – Six people move 30% faster. Use consumes health.
- Ultimate Ability: Jump Pad— Deploy a jump pad that catapults teammates into the air.
- Passive Skill: Gun Shield—— Aiming at the target deploys a gun shield that blocks incoming fire.
- Tactical Ability: Protective Dome – Drop a dome shield that blocks attacks.
- Ultimate Skill: Defensive Bombing— Call a focused mortar at the marked location.
- Passive: Battle Doctor— Revives downed teammates faster and uses healing items 25% faster.
- Tactics: DOC Heal Drone – Summons a drone that automatically heals nearby teammates over time.
- Ultimate: Care Package – Call a pod full of premium items.
- Passive: Insider Knowledge – Scan the survey beacon to reveal the ring’s next location.
- Tactics: Grappling Hook— Grab that allows you to get out of place quickly.
- Ultimate: Zipline Gun – Create a zipline that anyone can use.
- Passive: Voice of the Void— A sound will warn you when danger is approaching.
- Tactics: Into the Void— Twist and reposition yourself without fear of getting hurt.
- Ultimate: Dimensional Rift—— Create a 60-second portal between the two locations. Available to the entire team.
- Passive: Knox Vision— You can see enemies through gas.
- Tactics: Nox Gas Trap – You can drop deadly gas canisters that explode when shot or triggered by enemies.
- Ultimate: Nox Gas Grenade – Produces a large area of lethal gas.
- Passive: Now you see me— Automatically drops the decoy and becomes invisible for five seconds when knocked down.
- Tactics: Psyche Out – Send a decoy across the map, confusing enemies.
- Ultimate: The Life of a Party – Deploy a squad of decoys to distract enemies while you’re invisible.
- Passive Skill: Slipstream – Increase movement speed at the end of the slideshow.
- Tactical Ability: Flashback— It allows Fade to use the Void to teleport him to his previous location.
- Ultimate: Phase Room – After a short activation period, all legends in Fade’s ultimate will be temporarily teleported to the Void.
So there you have it.Here’s everything you need to know Apex Legends Mobile characters and their abilities. For more tips and guides, be sure to search Twinfinite.