by Miss LaVonne Washington
Money, Money, Monnn-eeeey is as the old song goes, and who does not want to take a bite from the MONEY PIE? The answer is quite simple. We ALL do. Many of us are working more than one job, and yes for SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME. So is it just for fun or for the love of money. Yes and No. Many people have enormous fun at work and love the job they are doing. However, there are the other half of the lower and middle working class society, who are laboring tirelessly, because the BILLS keep piling up higher and higher. So many find they either willingly or are forced to work overtime or multiple jobs amidst blood, sweat, and tears. We call it doing DOUBLE DUTY and all for that green stuff --- MONEY! Many, who as you might say are nickeling and dimming it, are still barely scraping by. So why is MONEY such a valuable commodity, and is there a DEBT SOLUTION?
First, let me begin by saying what monies function is. Monies purpose is to be used as a MEDIUM or SOURCE of EXCHANGE, and it is defined in terms of CURRENCY which has measurements of different values. In fact, outside of America, currency grossly differs in value as well as in appearance, and it first became evident to me at the end of 2007 when I took my first international tour to Israel. This was an awesome experience by the way! I found the bills and coins, in terms of its appearance to be quite unique, as I'm certain it is in every other country. I also learned from patronizing some of the Jewish establishments, and this might just shock and surprise you, that our "ALMIGHTY DOLLAR" which once held great buying power has diminished over there in it's value. Regardless of the nation or civilization, money for society as a whole has become the way of life and the ultimate means for survival, and NOW to the point of obsession and desperation. Yet, should this be a wonder to any of us?
Debt in this country has reached astronomical proportions, climbing up into the trillions! As a people, we are held captive by a world-wide recession. Our economy continues to spiral down resulting in a job market that is doing likewise. Longtime BUSINESSES have gone or are going belly up and BANKRUPT. There has been the closing of thousands of doors through HOME FORECLOSURES. In addition, the crushing hand of lending and banking institutions upon consumers, through the elevation of interest rates and assigned fees, have made it even more burdensome for the average working class. So how do we get FREE from this grievous YOKE of DEBT that continues to ENSLAVE many of us? First, realize that there is always HOPE! There is a rainbow on the other side of the storm... a light at the end of the tunnel... and a sunrise at every tomorrow. So I am here to tell you, as yes I have told even myself, that YOU can be SET FREE if you want to be and here is how!
The BIBLE is your PDF to LASTING WEALTH, and is the most up to date database pertaining to all of life and the living (e.g. personal, finances, health, relationships, business). After all, who knows the hardware and software of this world system better than the creator and architect, designer and programmer which is none other than GOD HIMSELF. Furthermore, His PDF filing system cannot be purchased through Adobe, Microsoft or any other man made program, but only accessed via the pages of the HOLY SCRIPTURES. So below you will find only a few extractions from the FILES, as I will refer to them here, as to what the Bible has to say about money as well as a few take home points to remember and apply towards achieving long lasting wealth NOW but more importantly for ETERNITY.
BIBLE PDF FILES
1) PDF 1 Timothy 6:1: "For the LOVE of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have turned from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." See it is not all about the money, but it is about what is placed as priority in your life!
2) PDF Matthew 6:24: "No man can serve two masters....or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." God is not interested nor will He settle for second place.
3) PDF Matthew 6:33: Seek FIRST the Kingdom of God and His way of doing things, and all these things shall be added to you." Notice that the KEYWORD here is first!
3) PDF Deuteronomy 8:17: "But you shall remember the Lord your God: for it is He that gives you the power (i.e. knowledge, wisdom, ability) to get wealth." GOD will give you the power to get WEALTH, but you must look to Him as the Source of ALL provision.
4) PDF Proverbs 22:7: "The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender." So BORROWING money makes you subject to the dictate of others. So consider the cost before starting any kind of project (i.e. building a house, loans, investments)
5) PDF 2 Thessalonians 3:10: "if any would not work, neither should he eat." There is no financial SUCCESS for a person who is unwilling to work.
6) PDF Matthew 22:21 "Therefore render to Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." PDF Romans 13:1: "Let every soul be subject to the higher powers (i.e. government, law enforcement). For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." So RENDER to the government what is due, because it is your duty and obligation to pay your taxes, bills, etc.
PRINCIPLES TO PROSPERITY
TITHE is is defined as the TENTH. PDF Malachi 3:9-11 reads "bring all the tithes into My storehouse...and prove Me now herewith, saith the Lord, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing , that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer (i.e. the devil, debt, poverty) for your sakes, and he shall not destroy your substance." This is where a majority of believers give out of obedience the first tenth of their increase from a job, time, and more, in recognition that it belongs to God FIRST, and the other 90% is theirs to use wisely.
PDF Luke 6:38: "Give, and it shall be given to you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over to overflowing shall men give into your bosom." Just remember, that God Himself, "loves a cheerful giver" PDF 2 Corinthians 9:7.
PDF Genesis 8:22: "While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." PDF 2 Corinthians 9:6 "He which sows sparingly shall reap sparingly; and he which sows generously shall reap generously." So go out and sow until you grow!
PDF Matthew 19:21: "if thou will be perfect...give to the poor." PDF Matthew 26:11 "for you have the poor always with you to show kindness to." So remember the poor, which is also inclusive of the widow and the orphan. PDF 1Timothy 5:3: "Honor widows that are widows indeed."
PDF Matthew 6:20 : "But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven...where thieves do not break through nor steal : For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."
PDF Joshua 1:8: "This book...shall not depart out of your mouth; but you shall meditate (i.e. think, ponder, consider) therein day and night to observe to do what is written therein: for then you shall make your way prosperous, and shall have good success." See there is always blessing in obedience when following His format --- just read the MANUAL!
So now that you have discovered the proverbial wisdom in the Bible PDF towards building and obtaining lasting wealth, go ahead and put them into practice, because with APPLICATION comes the promise of ETERNAL as well as FINANCIAL SUCCESS!
About The Author:
LaVonne is an avid lover and student of the Holy Bible. She believes in and applies the scriptural principles taught here in her own life, and continues to achieve great success and His best in her life pertaining to finances, health, and relationships.